ARIA WHEELS SRL
Via Della Divisione Torino n. 92 00143 Roma
Privacy and intellectual property
- In order to purchase items on the web-site of Aria Wheels Srl, it is necessary to provide the personal data required by the on-line form.
- The data provided at the moment of the registration is used by Aria Wheels Srls in full respect of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Code about personal data treatment) and its subsequent amendments.
Personal data is used for the following purposes:
a. purposes linked to the stipulation of the purchase contract;
b. statistic purposes and subsequent mailing of commercial also, but not only, via e-mail;
- Personal data can be treated in an automated or not automated mode for the convenient time, in order to achieve the purposes it is collected for. Special security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit uses, unauthorized access.
- The Customer can choose if providing personal data or not. In case of denial, it will be impossible to purchase items from the web-site, due to point 2a) of the “Privacy and intellectual property”.
- On the other hand, the denial of providing personal data for the purposes of the point 2b) has no consequences on the possibilities of purchasing items from the web-site.
- The data controller is Aria Wheels Srl, Via Della Divisione Torino n. 92 cap 00143 Rome, Italy.
- Personal data provided to Aria Wheels Srls is accessible only to the people responsible for the public relations with the customers, and only for the indicated purposes. Dott. Marco Paolucci is responsible for the personal data treatment;
- The customers can, at any moment, exercise their rights according to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and, in particular, they can ask for the confirmation of the collected personal data, corrections or cancellation sending a written request to Aria Wheels Srl via Via Della Divisione Torino n. 92 cap 00143 Roma
- Aria Wheels trademark, as well as all the figurative and non-figurative marks, images and pictures on the on-line catalog and on the web site in general are exclusive property of Aria Wheels Srls or its owners (henceforth indicated as “protected property”). Any modification, reproduction, publication and/or any other use of the ‘protected property’ without a written consent by Aria Wheels Srl or by any of the society members are explicitly forbidden.